The price you pay is the price for a ceremony which will only be used for you. It will be unique and individual to you and your partner and will only be used when you are fully happy with it.
My Fees for Wedding, Vow Renewal and Baby Naming Ceremonies includes a free initial face to face consultation either by phone, or Skype/Face Time at a time which suits you, to say hello and find out all about you both. These are followed up with regular on going communications via phone or your preferred method of communication. However, if you live locally – I do like to meet you both in person.
My fees also include:
- Initial draft of the ceremony and subsequent drafts until fully approved by you
- Advice and suggestions on symbolic ceremony elements, special readings and writing your vows.
- Rehearsal of ceremony if suitable to yourselves and the venue
- Conducting your ceremony at the venue and helping to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
- One symbolic ceremony element:
- Presentation copy of your ceremony and certificate in a presentation box
Wedding Ceremony – £450*
Vow Renewal Ceremony – £450*
Baby Naming Ceremony – £250*
* The final price may fluctuate depending on whether additional services are added to the standard package. Ceremonies outside of the South West will be quoted on consultation.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
I am happy to travel anywhere in the UK and conduct ceremonies at any time of day/evening. If I am needed overnight the night before please note any accommodation will need to be discussed and agreed with you.
Travel within the South West is included in the fee; however, if you would like me to travel further do not hesitate contact me to discuss the arrangements and I will be happy to provide a quotation.